Fees & Scholarships
The program cost including tuition, hostel, meals, program travel, etc. is ₹6,00,000. To enable students from all backgrounds to apply and become future public leaders, we have extensive scholarships.
All the applicants will receive some amount of scholarship, depending on merit and means:
- 20% of the batch will receive a 90% scholarship
- 30% of the batch will receive a 75% scholarship
- 30% of the batch will receive a 50% scholarship
- 20% of the batch will receive a 25% scholarship
Important information regarding fees and scholarships:
- The fee, after deducting scholarships, has to be paid at the time of admission
- Scholarship decisions are taken at by the scholarship committee
How to fund your studies?
- Start saving so that you have funds for your learning and growth
- Apply for scholarships at the time of your application
- Apply for a bank loan if you do not receive sufficient scholarship
- Rashtram provides a Letter of Recommendation for you to raise more funds for your studies in case the existing scholarship is insufficient for you.