Rashtram is a leadership school. Unlike a typical degree, Rashtram is not driven towards a generic ‘job’. We are invested in the success of our learners and support them in ways beyond job placements. A Rashtram Learner will envision a journey of career advancements to get into leadership roles.
We provide the following support to aid a Learner in their Journey:
- Networking with relevant organizations to find career opportunities
- Recommendations to suitable openings in our networks
- Interactions with guest speakers who visit the campus
- Huge alumni and speaker network of VIF who are looking for talented and committed change agents
- Resident mentors at Rashtram are experienced faculty who personally handhold the learners for their careers
- Lifetime mentorship and network even after graduating from Rashtram
- Internships and projects according to career interests
Careers in Public Leadership
The program is for learners who want to pursue a research-related career. Following are natural career positions for our scholars:
- Researchers in think-tanks in India or abroad
- Policy experts in multilateral organizations, non-profits, government organizations, quasi-government organizations
- Faculty members in academic institutions
- Consultants in multinational consulting companies, impact consulting, grant-making organizations, boutique consulting firms etc.
- Policy experts or spokesperson at political organizations
- Journalists and editors at media organizations
- Academic entrepreneurs such as authors, public intellectuals, social entrepreneurs, etc.