P3E is specially designed for working professionals who are currently working in or aim to transition to jobs in the public policy space. An ideal candidate has a few years of work experience and is passionate about learning public policy. We also encourage outstanding early career professionals to apply.
No, the programme is only for Indian Citizens.
The minimum requirement is an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Yes, this programme is specially designed for working professionals engaged with corporates, consulting firms, media, government, political, civil society, health care & social purpose/development organisations. who wish to develop core knowledge and dynamics at play in the public policy domain.
Yes, this programme engages with top policymakers and participants get the chance to work with them to formulate schemes for social welfare. We are always aimed at bringing together a cohort from diverse backgrounds.
We are looking for:
– Policy Professionals engaged with Corporates, Consulting Firms, Government Organizations, Political Organizations, Civil Society, Media, and Social Development Organizations, who wish to undergo a rigorous academic program in the domain.
– Postgraduates and Doctorates who wish to understand the practitioners’ perspective of Public Policy and Governance.
– Public Leaders and Development Professionals and enthusiasts who wish to equip themselves with the tools of Public Policy, to be incorporated as a medium of change.
– Practicing and aspiring civil servants who wish to undergo a formal grounding in contemporary models across the world such as New Public Management’.
– Policy Researchers who wish to augment their academic knowledge with the real-world understanding of governance systems
– Young working professionals who look-up to Public Policy as a viable career option, and higher education possibility.
– People with the curiosity to understand India better to foster an enlightened citizenship.
The programme is weekend based, with both online (subject to Covid situation) & in-person deliveries of content. The programme is largely delivered online through live webinars on weekends, scheduled every Sunday morning.
– In-depth understanding of the governance process in India including government systems, stakeholders, challenges, and possible places for intervention.
– Get your ideas to reach millions with the help of hands-on live projects with serving bureaucrats.
– Receive letter of recommendations (LOR) from public policy practitioners and in-house faculty.
– Skill and profile advancement with a curated program in Public Policy.
– Explore career opportunities with relevant corporates, governments, consulting firms, political, civil society, and social development organizations.
– Sustained interactions with experienced policymakers, faculty and the power of an illustrious peer network.
We do not offer placements in the P3E programme. P3E provides you the following opportunities which can help you build a successful career in the field of public policy:
– A session on ‘Careers in Public Policy’ where we explain the various ways of building your career in the field of public policy.
– Direct contact with policy experts during meetups and webinars.
Build a Strong Peer Network
– Opportunity to interact and work together with a diverse, dynamic and dedicated P3E cohort.
– Access to P3E Alumni network.
– Access to pan-India and zonal alumni network offered by Rashtram.
Certificate and Letter of Recommendation
– Certificate of Completion.
– Grade Card mentioning your performance across various components of the program.
– Letter of Recommendation (LOR) from in-house Rashtram faculty. This is subjected to your excellent performance in the program coursework as well as on discretion of the undersigning faculty.
– Project Mentors may also give a letter of recommendation to the project team if the project-work is outstanding.
For successful completion of the program, delegates need to devote 8-10 hours/week.
The program cost is INR 45,000 (excluding taxes) and payable upon the completion of the admissions process.
Financial aid to selected candidates will be offered on a merit-cum-means basis. Usually, early bird applications maximize the chances of availing the aid.
The governance projects will cover various domains of public policy like urban and rural development, energy, tourism, waste management, education, health, diaspora affairs etc. In addition to live project visits, we will also be interacting with the governance in-charge of the project, and know in-depth about the project.
You will be assigned a project that you will choose out of a pool of projects based on your interest area.
Rashtram team will be available to solve your all query all the time and your allotted mentor will also be there to help you in your project.
Yes, you’ll get a certificate after completing this programme successfully and your mentor & top policymakers might give you recommendation after seeing your hard-work.
In case you are not able to join the P3E program due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified of the same in writing. The organization shall refund all the costs except the utility charges as per below-mentioned guidelines:
(a) 75% refund: if you cancel by December 26, 2020 (11:59 pm)
(b) 50% refund: If you cancel by January 4, 2021 (11:59 pm)
(c) 25% refund: If you cancel by January 9, 2021 (11:59 pm)
(d) No refund: If you cancel after January 19, 2021 (11:59 pm)
Also, as per our deferral policy, an applicant cancelling the program before January 19, 2021 (11:59 pm) has the option to defer the candidature for subsequent P3E with the condition that the difference in fees for both years is to be settled by the candidate in the year of participation
Yes, you absolutely can. The sessions and activities under the program will be conducted on weekends (Saturday and Sunday only).
The programme consists of online/live delivered sessions, assessments, hands-on projects, workshops and ample opportunities for teamwork and networking.
Learn more about us, other programmes, and how we nurture future public leaders of India.