• Getting to know each other – What you deeply care about
• The Human and Global Condition – An Inquiry (Anvikshiki )
– Articulating personal experience of life
– What are the patterns we are observing?
– Where are we going?
• Exploring data – economic, ecology, sociology (30mins); sharing of what the homework uncovered.
• Logic of Economic Growth
• Planetary Boundaries and their Collapse
• Exploring the SDGs
• Introduction to Systems Thinking
• Introduction to the Iceberg Model from a Systems Thinking Perspective; Understanding the underlying current paradigm
• Examining the Newtonian and Systems View of Life – Presentation and plenary discussion
• Separation of humans from Nature, techno-managerial, focus on analysis and understanding of parts
• Holistic, Integral – Systems View of Life, World Systems Model
• Indic/Indigenous Paradigm
• The ‘Why’ of a Regenerative Paradigm
• Need to move beyond sustainability; Describing the Regenerative Paradigm – anchored in life processes, to protect, enhance, celebrate, flourish, thrive.
• Learning from nature – co-operation and collaboration for complex systems
• Who are we? What are we doing on Earth? What is the broad underlying philosophy of the Indic way of life?
• Wisdom traditions – way of being, doing, living, learning;
• the Purusharthas – Artha, Kama, Dharma, Moksha
• Philosophy of life of indigenous communities
Unfolding of Self through Seva; Svabhava, Svadharma and Prvritti – Endeavouring for Integrity
• Individual and the System; inter-connectedness, interdependence, inter-being
• Principles of Living Systems
• Exploring the concept of Indra’s Net
• Exploring Recent Developments in the Regenerative Paradigm Space
• Introduction to Doughnut Economics – Bringing Economics and Ecology together
– Creating a safe and just space for humanity within planetary boundaries
• Circular Economies
• The Butterfly Model – Ellen McArthur Foundation
• Regenerative Leadership
• Transforming the World we Live in, creating the conditions for life to thrive and flourish
• Creating win-win-win for individual, collective and the planet
Watch Suparna Diwakar explain more about the Regenerative Leadership Programme that delves deep into regenerative paradigms, and explores ways of manifesting leadership for co-creating and transitioning into a future we all want, one of wellbeing for people and the planet.
The programme fees is payable upon completion of the admissions process.
For Indian citizens: ₹14,999/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
For others: $250 (Inclusive of all taxes)
* Fees can be paid in 2 installments.
As you may be aware, we also have a few limited scholarships for participants who may be in need of support. However, in the spirit of the gift economy, we urge you to make the decision of applying for a scholarship very consciously, so that others who may be in greater need aren’t disadvantaged. Hence, should you truly be in need, please fill the scholarship form below and note that the last date for scholarship aided application is Monday, 15th March EOD.
Learn more about us, other programmes, and how we nurture future public leaders of India.